Monday, October 20, 2008

Don't trust the State Board of Elections

Well, never thought I'd have much to say about this. I sent in my address change to get ready to vote y'all!!! Would you believe the Maryland State Board of Elections is giving people the wrong polling information... I kid you not!!









This is the information from the Internet, as well as from the card I was sent. I tried to look the school up on mapquest so that I would know actually where to go on Election Day. I continued to get the message that basically said this place did not exist. I called the State Board who insisted that's what they have in their systems so if must be right. While the man was on the phone, I tried to google the school and guess what, it came up with a different zip code and I was able to mapquest it.
THEY ARE IDIOTS!!!!
Check your information now, don't rely on your state to have the information correct!!


Keep stitchin'

No comments: