Thursday, September 19, 2013

Circles

I created my own, totally original top.  I bought a pattern and it ended up being a waste of my money, the designer was no help in explaining it to me, that will never happen again.  What it done is let a bad taste in my mouth for new designers.  I will be very hesitant about ever buying a pattern from a new designer.  If I've never heard of them, can not google them, and can't find hundreds of patterns made by others, I certainly will not be one of the first.
So this is what I ended up with, my Faux Overlapping top based sort of on a pattern by Kristin Omdahl's book The Finer Edge.




BONUS!!!
It's reversible!

Keep stitchin'

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful sweater... love the color

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! You do beautiful work! Yes, forget the unknown designers. It looks like you don't need them anyway!

Dehbi said...

This looks great, and great on you! Good job!