Friday, December 26, 2008

And the stitch goes on

Christmas has gone, the gifts are opened. The wrappings and ribbons thrown out, what to do now? START A NEW PROJECT. WOO HOO!!!
I've seen several really beautiful Seraphina Angel Shawls on the net and with it being so cold out, it's the perfect project. So I started one about an hour ago. I've had to frog it a couple of times but I think I've got it now.

I'm using a a yarn from Bernat called Caress so it should work up really quick. Having to read the instructions because I haven't quite got the pattern memorized yet is slowing me down... what a drag. I hope to finish by Sunday.
Is it obvious I don't have a life. sighhhhhh

Keep stitchin'

3 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Good luck on your shawl so far so good.:) cute

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment and thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

beautiful, i would like to obtain the pattern. please contact at
sosalvucci@gmail.com