Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dishcloths

I found a really cool Tunisian stitch dishcloth on Ravelry and wanted to give it a try. I like it a lot and it was easy once I understood how to get the second wedge started. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tunisian-short-row-dishcloth

















The other one is just a simple pattern of single and double crochet. Another pattern found on Ravelry. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dorothea-dishtowels
It's supposed to be 10.5 inches but I ran out of yarn at 9.5. I love the natural pattern of stripes that came out in this cloth. It looks as though I put some thought into creating a diagonal plaid design. I can definitly see myself making a set of dishcloths with this yarn, or should I say cotton. What is it? Lily Sugar'n Cream.














Keep stitchin'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked your work so I hooked up with you. :)

Unknown said...

Thks for your comments ladies! Sorry I'm just getting back to you. And thanks for following my little blog.