Sunday, September 26, 2010

Verdure

My latest cardi, using the Sweet pattern is Verdure. I came up with the name because I wanted something that means green with having to use the word. It's an opportunity to add a new word to my vocabulary.
Verdure-
- The fresh-green color of growing things; greenness
- Green growing plants and trees; green vegetation
- Vigorous or flourishing condition
- The lush greenness of flourishing vegetation.
- Vigorous greenery.
- A fresh or flourishing condition













I made the sweater holding two strands of yarn together throughout. Of course the sweater itself was easy because I've made nearly ten projects using this pattern/formula. I love the huge handmade buttons and applique that I made to dress the sweater up a bit.
























Think I want pockets on the next one!

Keep stitchin'

1 comment:

Sheila said...

What a lovely cardigan and love the color and name.