Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just stitchin along

So after taking some time off trying some new things, like having a life, I'm back on track with the ones who really understand me. That's right, all my needles and hooks, they never let me down. lol

So two sweater completed but I'm not sure about the fit. Tried to take care of that yesterday but alas, I was stood up! So let's hope the baby can get these before she gets too fat. Now I can get back to big girl stuff. Hey!!! not that kinda big girl! I've got my eyes on some shrugs, hats, jewelry, socks...and so on, and so on. Ok now I'm drooling, cuse me while I go get a towel.






























Keep stitchin'

2 comments:

River Glorious said...

:)

Just sending a smile your way. Your post made me smile, so there it is. Nice baby stuff. I'm making an afghan when real life permits.

:)

Unknown said...

Thank you River.