Saturday, April 25, 2009

Berry Cherry

Next top done!
Who knew? Amy O'Neill Houck gave us this formula for making top-down garments using a pattern called Sweet in September of 2006. I wonder if she had any idea that this form of crochet would be so popular, that's in my opinion. I have trouble imagining making a top one piece at time and stitching it together ever again. That is unless I am making a creation by someone else.
Again, a different look achieved from the same pattern. The neck is different and the stitch is quite different this time. I also added a tassel to cover a flaw.


















It is bright, bright, beautiful day my son came to visit. Always good to see him! He was my photographer today. I think he did good.





















Keep stitchin'

1 comment:

Sheila said...

The sweater looks great on you.