Monday, April 20, 2009

Weight Watchers

I'm finally getting back to posting...YEAH!!! I joined Weight Watchers at the beginning of the month and have spending time in the books trying to get a bit of an understanding of how this thing works. So far I've only lost 4 pounds but every one of those little buggers that melts away counts in my favor. My biggest problem is eating enough to get all my points in, never thought that would be so hard to do. Some people don't realize that if you, if I, don't eat enough it's just the same as eating too much. So eating 3-5 times a day is very hard for me. I tend to get so busy that I don't want to stop to eat or maybe it's that I have gotten used to pushing hunger aside and focusing on other things. Now I have to retrain myself to pay attention to the hunger pangs in order to be successful.
In the meantime, I continue to crochet. My newest top, Orange Sherbet is done. I finished it a couple of weeks ago and have actual worn it but, as I mentioned, I've been busy with Weight Watchers. Anyway, Orange Sherbet is made pretty much the same as the Ocean Breeze top. There are slight variations that may not be noticeable to anyone but me.
Keep stitchin'

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Good luck with weight watchers... you will get the hang of it. Love the Sherbet top. I am so behind on my crocheting, but your are inspiring me.