Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wrap it up

Summer's coming!! I think we're all ready for it but if you work in an office like I do, you know what else is coming...freezing AC!! I know lots of you look forward to this but I hate being too cold or too hot. My room gets cold and I can't think straight, I can't type. I already have socks in my bottom drawer because my sandaled feet are going to be so cold. So I decided to whip up a quick and easy shawl to throw over my shoulders, or my feet, when I start to shiver. I made this based on Romantic, a speed hook shawl found on the Lion Brand web site. Very quick and easy for any beginner to make.








Well, on to my next project. I want to attempt a pair of socks that fit and I am looking forward to doing some knitting again. I would love to make some cute little baby thing! I may have to do that anyway, eventually some babies will come along...LOL

Keep stitchin'

No comments: