Sunday, December 20, 2009

Got Snow?



























The sky opened and soft, billowy, puff balls fell from the sky! Ok, now that's over and it's time to clean up. I spent nearly two hours shoveling so I can get out to work tomorrow.

Notice the difference in snow distribution due to wind drifts. I could hardly get my door open. I was standing knee deep in snow but two cars down there was barely anything.

I got so carried away shoveling I even shoveled out behind my neighbor's car. Just a little act of kindness.































Keep stitchin'

2 comments:

River Glorious said...

Oh my, I don't remember EVER seeing snow like that when I lived in the States. Today our temp. was 84ºF. Right now it's down to a cool 81.

Unknown said...

Oh thanks River, rub it in! LOL