Monday, March 9, 2009

CAL is underway!

Well, I got my yarn yesterday. I was supposed to be just doing my swatch to get a feel for the yarn but once I tried it I just couldn't stop. I love my yarn choice and and look forward to wearing this next fall. If I am able to get past the one stumbling block I have so far. I am having trouble getting the left front to come out right. The pattern says that I start with 35 sts, do 1 dec leaving 34 sts. This is where it gets dicey. I have to next work 7 rows even but I am not getting 34 sts, I only get 33. This is making me nuts. After the 7 rows I have to do another dec leaving 33 sts. Something is not right here.

Keep stitchin'

1 comment:

T. Joi said...

WOW!!! You've already started. I better go get caught up. It sounds like you just need to add a stitch. Work it out...