Thursday, March 12, 2009

My CAL is a bust

Unfortunately I was not able to complete the CAL. There is definitely something off in the instructions it was starting to make me feel like such an idiot. I can't even say how disappointed I am right now. But, on the up side, I bought some Microspun over the weekend and started a new top. I love Microspun!! It has a nice sheen and so soft. The drape is going to be delicious. I'm not real happy with the pattern I chose, another Sweet, so I'm going to frog it and make another Doris Chan instead.
NOW I FEEL BETTER:-)

Keep stitchin'

2 comments:

T. Joi said...

Oh no. Sorry it did not work out. I never started that pattern. I am working on something else also. Something a little more stylish.

Unknown said...

I am really upset that it didn't work out either. But at least I know it wasn't me. Maybe the creator will write some corrections and we can all try again.